Disclosures No writing assistance or external financial support was utilised in the production of this article. Leslie Citrome, is a consultant for, and has received honoraria from, or has conducted clinical research supported by the following: Abbott Laboratories, AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals, Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Azur Pharma Inc, Barr Laboratories, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly and Company, Forest Research Institute, GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Merck, Novartis, Pfizer Inc, and Vanda Pharmaceuticals. As Psychiatry Section Editor for the Journal, Leslie Citrome withdrew from the review process and deferred all editorial decisions to Graham Jackson.
Iloperidone redux: a dissection of the Drug Approval Package for this newly commercialised second-generation antipsychotic
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 64, Issue 6, pages 707–718, May 2010
How to Cite
Citrome, L. (2010), Iloperidone redux: a dissection of the Drug Approval Package for this newly commercialised second-generation antipsychotic. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 64: 707–718. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2010.02344.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Paper received December 2009, accepted January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.