Disclosures Drs Kelin, Spann, Sagman, Raskin, Walker and Perahia are employees of Eli Lilly and Company. Dr Berk has received Grant/Research Support from Stanley Medical Research Foundation, MBF, NHMRC, Beyond Blue, Geelong Medical Research Foundation, Bristol Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly, Glaxo SmithKline, Organon, Novartis, Mayne Pharma and Servier. He has been a speaker for Astra Zeneca, Bristol Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly, Glaxo SmithKline, Janssen Cilag, Lundbeck, Pfizer, Sanofi Synthelabo, Servier, Solvay and Wyeth, and a consultant for Astra Zeneca, Bristol Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly, Glaxo SmithKline, Janssen Cilag, Lundbeck and Servier.Clinical Trials Registration
Duloxetine 60 mg/day for the prevention of depressive recurrences: post hoc analyses from a recurrence prevention study
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 64, Issue 6, pages 719–726, May 2010
How to Cite
Kelin, K., Berk, M., Spann, M., Sagman, D., Raskin, J., Walker, D. and Perahia, D. (2010), Duloxetine 60 mg/day for the prevention of depressive recurrences: post hoc analyses from a recurrence prevention study. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 64: 719–726. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2010.02374.x
ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00105989, http://www.clinicaltrials.gov.
- Issue online: 9 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2010
- Paper received December 2009, accepted January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.