The edge of chaos: reductionism in healthcare and health professional training
Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 64, Issue 6, pages 669–672, May 2010
How to Cite
Glynn, L. G. and Scully, R. (2010), The edge of chaos: reductionism in healthcare and health professional training. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 64: 669–672. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2010.02385.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!