Disclosures All authors completed the ICMJE Uniform Disclosure Forms for Potential Conflicts of Interest, which are retained by the corresponding author. Dr. Verpooten has held board memberships with, served as a consultant to, and received research grants from Novartis. Drs. Aerts, Coen and Vancayzeele and Ms. Hermans are employees of Novartis. Drs. MacDonald, Abraham and Lee and Mr. Bowles are employees of Matrix45 and by company policy are prohibited from owning equity in client organisations (except through mutual funds or other independently administered collective investment instruments) or contracting independently with client organisations. Matrix45 provides similar services to those described in this article to other biopharmaceutical companies on a non-exclusivity basis.
Antihypertensive effectiveness of aliskiren for the ‘real-world’ management of hypertension: multilevel modelling of 180-day blood pressure outcomes (the Belgian DRIVER Study)
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 54–63, January 2011
How to Cite
Verpooten, G. A., Aerts, A., Coen, N., Vancayzeele, S., Hermans, C., Bowles, J., MacDonald, K., Abraham, I. and Lee, C. S. (2011), Antihypertensive effectiveness of aliskiren for the ‘real-world’ management of hypertension: multilevel modelling of 180-day blood pressure outcomes (the Belgian DRIVER Study). International Journal of Clinical Practice, 65: 54–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2010.02562.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Paper received June 2010, accepted November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.