Disclosures George Grossberg has received personal compensation for consulting and research funding to his academic institute and department from Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation. Monique Somogyi and Xiangyi Meng are employees of Novartis Pharmaceutical Corporation. Jason Olin was an employee of Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation during the development of this manuscript. Jason Olin is now an employee of Valeant Pharmaceuticals International. This study was supported by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, East Hanover, NJ, USA. Medical writing and editorial assistance were provided by Alpha-Plus Medical Communications Ltd (UK) and this service was supported by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, East Hanover, NJ, USA.
Dose effects associated with rivastigmine transdermal patch in patients with mild-to-moderate Alzheimer’s disease
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 465–471, April 2011
How to Cite
Grossberg, G. T., Olin, J. T., Somogyi, M. and Meng, X. (2011), Dose effects associated with rivastigmine transdermal patch in patients with mild-to-moderate Alzheimer’s disease. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 65: 465–471. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2011.02641.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2011
- Paper received July 2010, accepted January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.