Disclosures JG, SJE and JM are full-time employees of AstraZeneca UK Ltd (correct at the time of final approval), the manufacturer of Symbicort®. DMGH received funding from AstraZeneca for his involvement in this analysis and, beyond this project, has received sponsorship to attend international meetings and honoraria for lecturing, attending advisory boards and preparing educational materials from AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim, Chiesi, GlaxoSmithKline (the manufacturer of Seretide®), Nycomed and Pfizer. His department has received research funding from AstraZeneca. DS received funding from AstraZeneca for his involvement in this analysis and, beyond this project, has received sponsorship to attend international meetings, honoraria for lecturing or attending advisory boards and research grants from various pharmaceutical companies including Almirall, AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim, Chiesi, Cipla, Forest, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, Pfizer and UCB.
Budesonide/formoterol vs. salmeterol/fluticasone in COPD: a systematic review and adjusted indirect comparison of pneumonia in randomised controlled trials
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 65, Issue 7, pages 764–774, July 2011
How to Cite
Halpin, D. M. G., Gray, J., Edwards, S. J., Morais, J. and Singh, D. (2011), Budesonide/formoterol vs. salmeterol/fluticasone in COPD: a systematic review and adjusted indirect comparison of pneumonia in randomised controlled trials. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 65: 764–774. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2011.02685.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Paper received August 2010, accepted March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.