The harmonics of rodent pulmonary hypertension models
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Special Issue: Pulmonary Hypertension Reviews: an IJCP Companion Journal.
Volume 65, Issue Supplement s172, pages 1–2, August 2011
How to Cite
Voelkel, N. F. and Gomez-Arroyo, J. (2011), The harmonics of rodent pulmonary hypertension models. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 65: 1–2. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2011.02712.x
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.