Patient perceptions of risk factors for chronic kidney disease and methods of delaying progression of the disease in a tertiary care setting in Sri Lanka
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 65, Issue 10, page 1108, October 2011
How to Cite
Rathnamalala, N. K., Nagodavithana, K. C., Mihirini, A. T. H. and Lanerolle, R. D. (2011), Patient perceptions of risk factors for chronic kidney disease and methods of delaying progression of the disease in a tertiary care setting in Sri Lanka. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 65: 1108. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2011.02740.x
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.