Assessment of the quality of care and financial impact of a virtual renal clinic compared with the traditional outpatient service model
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 65, Issue 10, pages 1100–1107, October 2011
How to Cite
Mark, D. A., Fitzmaurice, G. J., Haughey, K. A., O’Donnell, M. E. and Harty, J. C. (2011), Assessment of the quality of care and financial impact of a virtual renal clinic compared with the traditional outpatient service model. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 65: 1100–1107. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2011.02750.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Paper received March 2011, accepted June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.