Disclosures Jenö P. Marton, MD, Kelly H. Zou, PhD and Richard J. Willke, PhD are employees of Pfizer Inc. Karen Yeomans, BSc, Krista A. Payne, MEd, Elizabeth P. Merikle, PhD, Irina Proskorovsky, MSc and Qian Li, PhD are employees of United BioSource Corporation, which received payment from Pfizer for research and consulting services associated with this manuscript.
Smoking, smoking cessation and smoking relapse patterns: a web-based survey of current and former smokers in the US
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 65, Issue 10, pages 1043–1054, October 2011
How to Cite
Yeomans, K., Payne, K. A., Marton, J. P., Merikle, E. P., Proskorovsky, I., Zou, K. H., Li, Q. and Willke, R. J. (2011), Smoking, smoking cessation and smoking relapse patterns: a web-based survey of current and former smokers in the US. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 65: 1043–1054. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2011.02758.x
Access to study data The study data that support the publication were circulated to all authors in the form of table shells, charts and figures.
Research ethics The study was approved by a central IRB prior to initiation. All participants were preregistered members of the YouGov panel and provided confirmation of consent prior to completing the survey. Residents of California were shown the California Experimental Subjects’ Bill of Rights as part of the online consent process.
Prior Publication The submitted work is not published, in press or currently being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.