Disclosures None of the authors have conflicts of interest.
An evaluation of the patient education programme for Parkinson’s disease in clinical practice
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 65, Issue 11, pages 1173–1179, November 2011
How to Cite
A’Campo, L. E. I., Spliethoff-Kamminga, N. G. A. and Roos, R. A. C. (2011), An evaluation of the patient education programme for Parkinson’s disease in clinical practice. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 65: 1173–1179. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2011.02765.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Paper received June 2011, accepted July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.