Cost barriers reduce confidence in receiving medical care when seriously ill
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 65, Issue 11, pages 1115–1117, November 2011
How to Cite
Wendt, C., Mischke, M., Pfeifer, M. and Reibling, N. (2011), Cost barriers reduce confidence in receiving medical care when seriously ill. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 65: 1115–1117. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2011.02770.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- 6Confidence in receiving medical care when seriously Ill: a seven-country comparison of the impact of cost barriers. Health Expect 2011. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2011.00677.x. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1369-7625.2011.00677.x/abstract (accessed 24 August 2011)., , , .
- 7UCLA Academic Technology Services. https://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/Stata/faq/pairwise.htm (accessed 10 October 2009).
- 8Multiple Modernities. New Brunswick and London: Transaction Publishers, 2002..