Academic advancement of clinician educators: why is it so difficult?
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 65, Issue 11, pages 1118–1125, November 2011
How to Cite
Alexandraki, I. and Mooradian, A. D. (2011), Academic advancement of clinician educators: why is it so difficult?. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 65: 1118–1125. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2011.02780.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Paper received May 2011, accepted August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!