Disclosures Professor Kirby has received funding for research, advice, lecturing and conference costs from the pharmaceutical industry. Dr Hirst is currently an employee of AstraZeneca R&D UK, and has previously worked as a consultant in epidemiology for several pharmaceutical companies. Professor Crawford has served as a consultant and speaker for GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi-Aventis and AstraZeneca.
Characterising the castration-resistant prostate cancer population: a systematic review
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 65, Issue 11, pages 1180–1192, November 2011
How to Cite
Kirby, M., Hirst, C. and Crawford, E. D. (2011), Characterising the castration-resistant prostate cancer population: a systematic review. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 65: 1180–1192. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2011.02799.x
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2011
- 6NICE. National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence Guidelines: prostate cancer: diagnosis and treatment. London, UK: National Collaborating Centre for Cancer, 2008.
- 8Guidelines on prostate cancer: European Association of Urology, 2009. Available from: http://www.uroweb.org/fileadmin/tx_eauguidelines/2009/Full/Prostate_Cancer.pdf (Accessed 31 March 2010).
- 20Co-morbidity among hormone resistant prostate cancer patients in the US. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Safety 2010; 19(A615):S1–S347., , , .
- 25SEER cancer statistics review, 1975–2007, Bethesda, MD: National Cancer Institute, http://seer.cancer.gov/csr/1975_2007/, based on November 2009 SEER data submission, posted to the SEER web site, 2010. 2010., , , et al.