Disclosures J. P. Woodman teaches the Alexander Technique in private practice. She is a member of the Scientific Research Committee of the Society of Teachers of the Alexander Technique, contributing in a voluntary capacity.
Evidence for the effectiveness of Alexander Technique lessons in medical and health-related conditions: a systematic review
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 98–112, January 2012
How to Cite
Woodman, J. P. and Moore, N. R. (2012), Evidence for the effectiveness of Alexander Technique lessons in medical and health-related conditions: a systematic review. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 66: 98–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2011.02817.x
Linked Comment: http://www.youtube.com/IJCPeditorial
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Paper received July 2011, accepted September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!