Disclosures J. P. Woodman teaches the Alexander Technique in private practice. She is a member of the Scientific Research Committee of the Society of Teachers of the Alexander Technique, contributing in a voluntary capacity.
Evidence for the effectiveness of Alexander Technique lessons in medical and health-related conditions: a systematic review
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 98–112, January 2012
How to Cite
Woodman, J. P. and Moore, N. R. (2012), Evidence for the effectiveness of Alexander Technique lessons in medical and health-related conditions: a systematic review. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 66: 98–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2011.02817.x
Linked Comment: http://www.youtube.com/IJCPeditorial
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2011
- Paper received July 2011, accepted September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.