Antidepressants and the relief of osteoarthritic pain – Findings from a study examining adjunctive duloxetine
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 431–433, May 2012
How to Cite
Citrome, L. and Weiss-Citrome, A. (2012), Antidepressants and the relief of osteoarthritic pain – Findings from a study examining adjunctive duloxetine. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 66: 431–433. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2012.02899.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.