Quality improvement framework for major amputation: are we getting it right?
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 66, Issue 12, pages 1230–1234, December 2012
How to Cite
Krysa, J., Fraser, S., Saha, P., Fuller, M., Bell, R. E., Carrell, T. W. G., Modarai, B., Taylor, P. R. and Zayed, H. A. (2012), Quality improvement framework for major amputation: are we getting it right?. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 66: 1230–1234. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2012.02905.x
Linked Comment: http://www.youtube.com/IJCPeditorial
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Paper received November 2011, accepted February 2012
- 1Vascular Society. National vascular database report, 2009. http://www.vascularsociety.org.uk/library/audit/doc_download/42-national-vascular-database-2009-report.html (accessed September 2011).
- 2Vascular Society. Quality improvement framework, 2010. http://www.vascularsociety.org.uk/news-and-press/2010/47-quality-improvement-framework-for-major-amputation-surgery-.html (accessed September 2011).
- 13The role of isolated profundaplasty in attempts to lower the level of amputation in critical limb ischemia. Pol J Surg 2007; 79: 773–8., , , , , .
- 14The Health and Social Care Information Centre. HES online hospital episode statistics: main procedures and interventions, 20072010. http://www.hesonline.nhs.uk/Ease/servlet/ContentServer?siteID=1937&categoryID=215 (accessed October 2011).