Both Zheng Yang and Wu Li are as the Co-first authors with the same contributions.
Validation and psychometric properties of Chinese version of SF-36 in patients with hypertension, coronary heart diseases, chronic gastritis and peptic ulcer
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 66, Issue 10, pages 991–998, October 2012
How to Cite
Yang, Z., Li, W., Tu, X., Tang, W., Messing, S., Duan, L., Pan, J., Li, X. and Wan, C. (2012), Validation and psychometric properties of Chinese version of SF-36 in patients with hypertension, coronary heart diseases, chronic gastritis and peptic ulcer. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 66: 991–998. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2012.02962.x
Grants: Supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (30860248), Key Program of Science and Technology Development Plan of Dongguan (2011105102008) and National key Technologies R&D Program of China (2009BAI77B05).
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.