Disclosures This study was supported by Novartis Pharma AG. Jack Zhang, Sashka Hristoskova, and Dieter A. Häring are employees of Novartis and are therefore eligible for Novartis stock and stock options. Ruediger C. Braun-Dullaeus, Sergey B. Shustov, Carmen Alvarez and Gregorio G Rogelio have received research support from Novartis and have acted as consultants for Novartis.
Treatment with aliskiren/amlodipine combination in patients with moderate-to-severe hypertension: a randomised, double-blind, active comparator trial
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 66, Issue 9, pages 834–842, September 2012
How to Cite
Braun-Dullaeus, R. C., Shustov, S. B., Alvarez, C., Rogelio, G. G., Zhang, J., Hristoskova, S. and Häring, D. A. (2012), Treatment with aliskiren/amlodipine combination in patients with moderate-to-severe hypertension: a randomised, double-blind, active comparator trial. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 66: 834–842. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2012.02967.x
Clinical trial registration number: NCT00841672 on clinicaltrials.gov.
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.