Disclosures ABI determination is feasible and easy to implement by preventive or general physicians in all kinds of routine examinations. ABI is, in addition to Framingham score, a simple and useful tool to detect subjects at high cardio-vascular risk.
Ankle brachial index using an automatic blood pressure device in occupational medicine: relevance in routine examination and comparison with Framingham cardio-vascular risk score
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 66, Issue 9, pages 862–866, September 2012
How to Cite
Benchimol, D., Pillois, X., Oysel-Mestre, M., Sagardiluz, P. and Bonnet, J. (2012), Ankle brachial index using an automatic blood pressure device in occupational medicine: relevance in routine examination and comparison with Framingham cardio-vascular risk score. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 66: 862–866. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2012.02984.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.