Disclosures Dr Coleman has received grant funding from Janssen Pharmaceuticals. Drs Coleman and Kluger are members of Janssen Pharmaceuticals’ speaker’s bureau for rivaroxaban. Drs Vanderpoel and Nelson are employees of Janssen Pharmaceuticals. No other authors have any conflicts of interest to disclose.
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 66, Issue 10, pages 984–990, October 2012
How to Cite
Coleman, C. I., Coleman, S. M., Vanderpoel, J., Nelson, W., Colby, J. A., Scholle, J. M. and Kluger, J. (2012), Factors associated with ‘caregiver burden’ for atrial fibrillation patients. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 66: 984–990. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2012.02996.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.