Outcome measurement of extensive implementation of antimicrobial stewardship in patients receiving intravenous antibiotics in a Japanese university hospital
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 66, Issue 10, pages 999–1008, October 2012
How to Cite
Niwa, T., Shinoda, Y., Suzuki, A., Ohmori, T., Yasuda, M., Ohta, H., Fukao, A., Kitaichi, K., Matsuura, K., Sugiyama, T., Murakami, N. and Itoh, Y. (2012), Outcome measurement of extensive implementation of antimicrobial stewardship in patients receiving intravenous antibiotics in a Japanese university hospital. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 66: 999–1008. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2012.02999.x
Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/onlineopen#OnlineOpen_Terms
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- 6Impact of different methods of feedback to clinicians after post-prescription antimicrobial review based on the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention’s 12 Steps to Prevent Antimicrobial Resistance Among Hospitalized Adults. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 2007; 28: 641–6., , et al.
- 9Infectious Diseases Society of America; Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America. Infectious Diseases Society of America and the Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America guidelines for developing an institutional program to enhance antimicrobial stewardship. Clin Infect Dis 2007; 44: 159–77., , et al.
- 13The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy, 39th edn. Vermont: Antimicrobial Therapy, 2009., , et al.
- 15Guidelines for ATC Classification and DDD Assignment 2011. Oslo: WHO Collaborating Centre for Drug Statistics Methodology, 2010. http://www.whocc.no/atcddd/ Published 2011 (accessed March 2011).