Disclosures F. Gómez-Peralta has received honoraria from Glaxo Smith Kline, Novo Nordisk, Lilly, Novartis, Sanofi-aventis and Astra-Zeneca for speaking, and has participated on advisory boards for Novo Nordisk and Sanofi-aventis. The rest of the authors have no conflict of interest to disclose.
Glycaemic control in patients with type 2 diabetes switching from premixed insulin to long-acting basal insulin analogue plus oral antidiabetic drugs: an observational study
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 66, Issue 10, pages 959–968, October 2012
How to Cite
Gómez-Peralta, F., Carramiñana-Barrera, F., Félix-Redondo, F. J., Fraile-Gómez, J. and on behalf of the Extreme Rescue Study Group (2012), Glycaemic control in patients with type 2 diabetes switching from premixed insulin to long-acting basal insulin analogue plus oral antidiabetic drugs: an observational study. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 66: 959–968. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2012.03000.x
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.