Disclosure The authors have received research support, consultancy, and lecturer honoraria in the field of a1- adrenoceptors from Recordati.
Diagnosis of BPH and treatment of LUTS among GPs: a European survey
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Clinical Practice
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 114–119, February 2013
How to Cite
Montorsi, F. and Mercadante, D. (2013), Diagnosis of BPH and treatment of LUTS among GPs: a European survey. International Journal of Clinical Practice, 67: 114–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2012.03012.x
Linked Comment: Rosenberg. Int J Clin Pract 2013; 67: 103–4.
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
- Paper received December 2011, accepted July 2012
- 9on behalf of the BPH USAGE Study Group. Profile and management of patients treated for the first time for lower urinary tract symptoms/bening prostatic hyperplasia in four European countries. BJU Intern 2008; 101: 1111–8, , ;
- 10Can simple tests performed in the primary care setting provide accurate and efficient diagnosis of benign prostatic hyperplasia? Rationale and design of the diagnosis improvement in Primary Care Trial. Int J Clin Pract 2009; 63: 1192–7., , et al.