THE CAUSES OF VARIATION IN TREE SEEDLING TRAITS: THE ROLES OF ENVIRONMENTAL SELECTION VERSUS CHANCE
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2007
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 455–469, February 2007
How to Cite
Marks, C. O. (2007), THE CAUSES OF VARIATION IN TREE SEEDLING TRAITS: THE ROLES OF ENVIRONMENTAL SELECTION VERSUS CHANCE. Evolution, 61: 455–469. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-4658.2007.00021.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2007
- Received October 5, 2005, Accepted October 17, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!