PP1 and PP2A phosphatases – cooperating partners in modulating retinoblastoma protein activation
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal compilation © 2012 FEBS
Special Issue: Protein Phosphatases: From Molecules to Networks
Volume 280, Issue 2, pages 627–643, January 2013
How to Cite
Kolupaeva, V. and Janssens, V. (2013), PP1 and PP2A phosphatases – cooperating partners in modulating retinoblastoma protein activation. FEBS Journal, 280: 627–643. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-4658.2012.08511.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 FEB 2012 11:40AM EST
- (Received 6 December 2011, revised 18 January 2012, accepted 19 January 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!