Single point mutation in Vibrio cholerae cytolysin compromises the membrane pore-formation mechanism of the toxin
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal compilation © 2012 FEBS
The FEBS Journal
Volume 279, Issue 21, pages 4039–4051, November 2012
How to Cite
Paul, K. and Chattopadhyay, K. (2012), Single point mutation in Vibrio cholerae cytolysin compromises the membrane pore-formation mechanism of the toxin. The FEBS Journal, 279: 4039–4051. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-4658.2012.08809.x
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 AUG 2012 09:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- Department of Biotechnology (DBT), India. Grant Number: BT/PR13350/BRB/10/751/2009
|febs8809-sup-0001-FigS1-S2.zip||Zip archive||201K|| |
Fig. S1. Intrinsic tryptophan fluorescence emission and far-UV CD spectra of the wild-type and the mutant proteins.
Fig. S2. Location of the tryptophan residues in VCC potentially implicated in FRET to dansyl-PE in Asolectin–cholesterol liposome.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.