Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Effect of oxidised regenerated cellulose/collagen matrix on proteases in wound exudate of patients with chronic venous ulceration
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and Medicalhelplines.com Inc
International Wound Journal
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 195–203, May 2008
How to Cite
Smeets, R., Ulrich, D., Unglaub, F., Wöltje, M. and Pallua, N. (2008), Effect of oxidised regenerated cellulose/collagen matrix on proteases in wound exudate of patients with chronic venous ulceration. International Wound Journal, 5: 195–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-481X.2007.00367.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!