This study was approved by local Ethics committees where appropriate and performed in accordance with the Helsinki Declaration.
Hip fracture and pressure ulcers – the Pan-European Pressure Ulcer Study – intrinsic and extrinsic risk factors*
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and Medicalhelplines.com Inc
International Wound Journal
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 315–328, May 2008
How to Cite
Lindholm, C., Sterner, E., Romanelli, M., Pina, E., Torra y Bou, J., Hietanen, H., Iivanainen, A., Gunningberg, L., Hommel, A., Klang, B. and Dealey, C. (2008), Hip fracture and pressure ulcers – the Pan-European Pressure Ulcer Study – intrinsic and extrinsic risk factors. International Wound Journal, 5: 315–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-481X.2008.00452.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!