Do stakeholders in wound care prefer evidence-based wound care products? A survey in the Netherlands
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and Medicalhelplines.com Inc
International Wound Journal
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 624–632, December 2012
How to Cite
Eskes, A. M., Storm-Versloot, M. N., Vermeulen, H. and Ubbink, D. T. (2012), Do stakeholders in wound care prefer evidence-based wound care products? A survey in the Netherlands. International Wound Journal, 9: 624–632. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-481X.2011.00926.x
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.