Living in dressings and bandages: findings from workshops with people with Epidermolysis bullosa
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Wound Journal © 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Medicalhelplines.com Inc
International Wound Journal
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 274–284, June 2013
How to Cite
Grocott, P., Blackwell, R., Weir, H. and Pillay, E. (2013), Living in dressings and bandages: findings from workshops with people with Epidermolysis bullosa. International Wound Journal, 10: 274–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-481X.2012.00973.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.