Prevalence and incidence rates of pressure ulcers in an Emergency Department
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Wound Journal © 2012 Medicalhelplines.com Inc and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Wound Journal
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 386–391, August 2014
How to Cite
Dugaret, E., Videau, M.-N., Faure, I., Gabinski, C., Bourdel-Marchasson, I. and Salles, N. (2014), Prevalence and incidence rates of pressure ulcers in an Emergency Department. International Wound Journal, 11: 386–391. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-481X.2012.01103.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.