Greg Treston, BMedSci, MBBS, DTMH(Lon), DIMCRCS(Ed), FACRRM, FACEM, Acting Director of Emergency Medicine.
Prolonged pre-procedure fasting time is unnecessary when using titrated intravenous ketamine for paediatric procedural sedation
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2004
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 145–150, April 2004
How to Cite
Treston, G. (2004), Prolonged pre-procedure fasting time is unnecessary when using titrated intravenous ketamine for paediatric procedural sedation. Emergency Medicine, 16: 145–150. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2004.00583.x
Conflicts of interests: None
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2004
- Accepted 9 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.