Chris Curry, BMedSc (Hons) FACEM, Visiting Professor; Carolyn Annerud, FACEP, Senior Lecturer; Simon Jensen, FACEM, Senior Lecturer; David Symmons FACEM, Senior Lecturer; Marian Lee, FACEM, Senior Lecturer; Mathias Sapuri, SMHS, UPNG, Executive Dean.
The first year of a formal emergency medicine training programme in Papua New Guinea
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2004
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 343–347, August 2004
How to Cite
Curry, C., Annerud, C., Jensen, S., Symmons, D., Lee, M. and Sapuri, M. (2004), The first year of a formal emergency medicine training programme in Papua New Guinea. Emergency Medicine, 16: 343–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2004.00612.x
Conflicts of interests: None
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2004
- Accepted 5 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.