Matthew O'Meara, MBBS, FRACP, Director of Emergency Medicine.
Strategies for improving emergency care for children: Perceptions and practicalities
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2004
Volume 16, Issue 5-6, pages 382–383, October 2004
How to Cite
O'Meara, M. (2004), Strategies for improving emergency care for children: Perceptions and practicalities. Emergency Medicine, 16: 382–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2004.00663.x
Competing interests: None declared.
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.