Peter Leman, MB BS, FRCP, FRCSEd, FFAEM, DFPH, MSc, DipMedTox, FACEM, Clinical Senior Lecturer; Shaun Greene, MB BS, DipMedTox; Kim Whelan, MB BS, DipMedTox; Tony Legassick, MB BS, MRCP.
Simple lightweight disposable continuous positive airways pressure mask to effectively treat acute pulmonary oedema: Randomized controlled trial
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2005
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 224–230, June 2005
How to Cite
Leman, P., Greene, S., Whelan, K. and Legassick, T. (2005), Simple lightweight disposable continuous positive airways pressure mask to effectively treat acute pulmonary oedema: Randomized controlled trial. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 17: 224–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2005.00727.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2005
- Accepted 4 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.