Mohammed Mohsin, MSc (Stats), MSc (Demography), PhD, Biostatistician; Lis Young, FAFPHM, RCAP, Clinical Coordinator; Sue Ieraci, MB BS, FACEM, Staff Specialist in Emergency Department Bankstown and Sydney South West Area Advisor in Emergency Medicine; Adrian E Bauman, MPH, PhD, FAFPHM, Professor of Public Health and Epidemiology.
Factors associated with walkout of patients from New South Wales hospital emergency departments, Australia
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2005
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 17, Issue 5-6, pages 434–442, October 2005
How to Cite
Mohsin, M., Young, L., Ieraci, S. and Bauman, A. E. (2005), Factors associated with walkout of patients from New South Wales hospital emergency departments, Australia. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 17: 434–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2005.00774.x
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2005
- Accepted 6 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.