Glenn Arendts, MBBS, FACEM, Staff Specialist in Department of Emergency Medicine; John MacKenzie, MBChB, Dip, MSM, Registrar; John K Lee, B App Sc (Nursing), Grad Dip A&E, Nurse Unit Manager.
Discharge planning and patient satisfaction in an emergency short-stay unit
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2006
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 7–14, February 2006
How to Cite
Arendts, G., MacKenzie, J. and Lee, J. K. (2006), Discharge planning and patient satisfaction in an emergency short-stay unit. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 18: 7–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2006.00798.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2006
- Accepted 5 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.