Luke J Johnson, BMBS, BSc, Dip TRM, Surgical Trainee; Angela R Travis, BMBS, BMedSc (Hons), Rural GP Registrar.
Trauma response to the Asian tsunami: Krabi Hospital, Southern Thailand
Article first published online: 18 APR 2006
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 196–198, April 2006
How to Cite
Johnson, L. J. and Travis, A. R. (2006), Trauma response to the Asian tsunami: Krabi Hospital, Southern Thailand. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 18: 196–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2006.00828.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2006
- Accepted 7 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.