Campbell MacFarlane, OstJ, HonsBA, BSc(Hons), MBChB, MMed(Surg), PhD, FRCSEd, FRCSEng, FACS, FCS(SA), FACEM(Hon), FFAEM, FCEM(SA), DMCC, FIFEM, FRAeS, FSAScot, Professor; Anthony Lyle Joffe, MBBCh, FCPHM(SA), Specialist Public Health Medicine; Shan Naidoo, MBBCh, DTM&H, DPH, DHSM, DOH, M Med, Chief Specialist Public Health Medicine.
Training of disaster managers at a masters degree level: From emergency care to managerial control
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2006
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 18, Issue 5-6, pages 451–456, October/December 2006
How to Cite
MacFarlane, C., Joffe, A. L. and Naidoo, S. (2006), Training of disaster managers at a masters degree level: From emergency care to managerial control. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 18: 451–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2006.00898.x
Editor’s note: Professor Campbell MacFarlane died suddenly on 7 June 2006, travelling back to South Africa from the 11th International Conference on Emergency Medicine (ICEM) in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2006
- Accepted 1 August
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.