David Symmons, FACEM, Director Emergency Medicine Training; Chris Curry, BMedSc(Hons), FACEM, DTM&H, Clinical Associate Professor UWA, Visiting Professor UPNG.
Rural hospital generalist and emergency medicine training in Papua New Guinea
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 151–154, April 2007
How to Cite
Symmons, D. and Curry, C. (2007), Rural hospital generalist and emergency medicine training in Papua New Guinea. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 19: 151–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2006.00913.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
- Accepted 11 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.