Bruce Bartley, MB BS, FRCSE, FACEM, Emergency Physician; Julia Fisher, MB BS, Registrar; Julian Stella, MB BS, FACEM, Emergency Physician.
Video of a disaster drill is effective in educating registrars on the hospital disaster plan
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2007
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 39–44, February 2007
How to Cite
Bartley, B., Fisher, J. and Stella, J. (2007), Video of a disaster drill is effective in educating registrars on the hospital disaster plan. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 19: 39–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2006.00916.x
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2007
- Accepted 9 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.