Debbie Paltridge, BAppSci(Physio), MHlthSci, Director Medical Education; Andrew W Dent, MB BS, MPH, FRCS(Eng), FRCS(Glasgow), FACEM, Director Emergency Medicine, Clinical Associate Professor; Tracey J Weiland, BBSc(Hons), PhD, Research Development Officer, Honorary Fellow.
Australasian emergency physicians: A learning and educational needs analysis. Part Two: Confidence of FACEM for tasks and skills
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 58–65, February 2008
How to Cite
Paltridge, D., Dent, A. W. and Weiland, T. J. (2008), Australasian emergency physicians: A learning and educational needs analysis. Part Two: Confidence of FACEM for tasks and skills. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 20: 58–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2007.01037.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2007
- Accepted 13 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.