Debbie Paltridge, BAppSci(Physio), MHlthSci, Director Medical Education; Andrew W Dent, MB BS, MPH, FRCS(Eng), FRCS(Glasgow), FACEM, Director Emergency Medicine, Clinical Associate Professor; Tracey J Weiland, BBSc(Hons), PhD, Research Development Officer, Honorary Fellow.
Australasian emergency physicians: A learning and educational needs analysis. Part Two: Confidence of FACEM for tasks and skills
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 58–65, February 2008
How to Cite
Paltridge, D., Dent, A. W. and Weiland, T. J. (2008), Australasian emergency physicians: A learning and educational needs analysis. Part Two: Confidence of FACEM for tasks and skills. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 20: 58–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2007.01037.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2007
- Accepted 13 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.