Gerard O'Reilly, MB BS, FACEM, MPH (International Health), Grad Dip Biostats, Director of International Programs; Mark Fitzgerald, MB BS, FACEM, Director; Pilane L Ariyananda, MB BS, MD, FRCP, Dean and Professor of Medicine; Sue Williams, Manager; Leanne Smith, CCRN, Nurse Manager; Tamsin Jones, CCRN; Sally Charlton, CCRN, Clinical Nurse Specialist; Simon Young, MB BS, FACEM, Director; Linas Dziukas, MB BS, FACEM, Emergency Physician; Zoe Fisher, CCRN, Clinical Nurse Specialist; Sally Wragg, CCRN, Clinical Nurse Specialist; Eliza Burke, CCRN, Clinical Nurse Specialist.
In the wake of Sri Lanka's tsunami: The Health for the South Capacity-Building Project
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 175–179, April 2008
How to Cite
O'Reilly, G., Fitzgerald, M., Ariyananda, P. L., Williams, S., Smith, L., Jones, T., Charlton, S., Young, S., Dziukas, L., Fisher, Z., Wragg, S. and Burke, E. (2008), In the wake of Sri Lanka's tsunami: The Health for the South Capacity-Building Project. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 20: 175–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2008.01071.x
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2008
- Accepted 22 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.