Gerard O'Reilly, MB BS, FACEM, MPH (International Health), Grad Dip Biostats, Director of International Programs; Mark Fitzgerald, MB BS, FACEM, Director; Pilane L Ariyananda, MB BS, MD, FRCP, Dean and Professor of Medicine; Sue Williams, Manager; Leanne Smith, CCRN, Nurse Manager; Tamsin Jones, CCRN; Sally Charlton, CCRN, Clinical Nurse Specialist; Simon Young, MB BS, FACEM, Director; Linas Dziukas, MB BS, FACEM, Emergency Physician; Zoe Fisher, CCRN, Clinical Nurse Specialist; Sally Wragg, CCRN, Clinical Nurse Specialist; Eliza Burke, CCRN, Clinical Nurse Specialist.
In the wake of Sri Lanka's tsunami: The Health for the South Capacity-Building Project
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 175–179, April 2008
How to Cite
O'Reilly, G., Fitzgerald, M., Ariyananda, P. L., Williams, S., Smith, L., Jones, T., Charlton, S., Young, S., Dziukas, L., Fisher, Z., Wragg, S. and Burke, E. (2008), In the wake of Sri Lanka's tsunami: The Health for the South Capacity-Building Project. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 20: 175–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2008.01071.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2008
- Accepted 22 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.