The Editor-in-Chief notes with sadness that the author, Andrew Dent, died after a short illness on 10 June 2008.
Validation of a verbal dyspnoea rating scale in the emergency department
Article first published online: 1 JAN 2009
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 475–481, December 2008
How to Cite
Saracino, A., Weiland, T., Dent, A. and Jolly, B. (2008), Validation of a verbal dyspnoea rating scale in the emergency department. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 20: 475–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2008.01132.x
Amanda Saracino, MB BS (Hons), BMedSc (Hons), Intern; Tracey Weiland, BBsc (Hons), PhD, Senior Research Fellow, Honorary Lecturer; Andrew Dent, MB BS, FRCS, FACCM, MPH, previously Director Emergency Medicine, Honorary Lecturer; Brian Jolly, BSc (Hons), MA (Ed), PhD, Director Centre for Medical and Health Sciences Education.
- Issue published online: 1 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JAN 2009
- Accepted 14 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.