James Winton, MB BS, Emergency Registrar; Antonio Celenza, MB BS, MClinEd, FACEM, FCEM, Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine; Trevor Jackson, MB BS, FACEM, Staff Specialist and Clinical Senior Lecturer in Emergency Medicine.
Improving documentation of endotracheal intubation in an adult emergency department
Article first published online: 1 JAN 2009
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 488–493, December 2008
How to Cite
Winton, J., Celenza, A. and Jackson, T. (2008), Improving documentation of endotracheal intubation in an adult emergency department. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 20: 488–493. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2008.01134.x
- Issue published online: 1 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JAN 2009
- Accepted 20 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.