Venita L Munir, MB BS (Hons), FACEM, Staff Specialist, Emergency Physician; Jennie E Hutton, MB ChB, MPH, Emergency Registrar; Jason P Harney, MB BS, BMedSci, Emergency Registrar; Penny Buykx, BBSc, Grad Dip App Soc Psych, Research Officer; Tracey J Weiland, BBSc(Hons), PhD, Senior Research Fellow and Honorary Fellow; Andrew W Dent, MB BS, FRCS, FACEM, MPH; Director, Emergency Medicine and Clinical Associate Professor.
Gamma-hydroxybutyrate: A 30 month emergency department review
Article first published online: 1 JAN 2009
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 521–530, December 2008
How to Cite
Munir, V. L., Hutton, J. E., Harney, J. P., Buykx, P., Weiland, T. J. and Dent, A. W. (2008), Gamma-hydroxybutyrate: A 30 month emergency department review. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 20: 521–530. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2008.01140.x
- Issue published online: 1 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JAN 2009
- Accepted 8 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.