David W. Herd, BSc MBChB FRACP; Franz E Babl, MD, MPH, FRACP, FAAP, Paediatric Emergency Physician, Clinical Associate Professor; Yuri Gilhotra, MB BS (Hons) FRACP; Sue Huckson, B App Sci (Health Promotion) RN ICU Cert.
Pain management practices in paediatric emergency departments in Australia and New Zealand: A clinical and organizational audit by National Health and Medical Research Council's National Institute of Clinical Studies and Paediatric Research in Emergency Departments International Collaborative
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Australasian College for Emergency Medicine and Australasian Society for Emergency Medicine
Emergency Medicine Australasia
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 210–221, June 2009
How to Cite
Herd, D. W., Babl, F. E., Gilhotra, Y., Huckson, S. and PREDICT group (2009), Pain management practices in paediatric emergency departments in Australia and New Zealand: A clinical and organizational audit by National Health and Medical Research Council's National Institute of Clinical Studies and Paediatric Research in Emergency Departments International Collaborative. Emergency Medicine Australasia, 21: 210–221. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-6723.2009.01184.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2009
- Accepted 9 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.